Playable on Old Fun Games (albeit in somewhat miniature form) are a collection of arcade-game classics, including Space Invaders, Donkey Kong, Asteroids, and (yes!) Duck Hunt. While probably not authorized copies, they’re still pretty darn good facsimiles: Pac-Man’s familiar wokka-wokka-wokka sounds spot-on to me. I found on another site, a decent version of my all-time favorite game: Xevious. Sooo, what arcade games once rocked your world (and stole both your time and money)? And did anyone ever have the satisfaction of seeing their initials on any high-scores screen?
Posted October 14 2008 — 4:00 PM EDT
- 'Teen Wolf' cast added to EW PopFest lineup
- Donald Glover to play young Lando Calrissian in Han Solo movie
- Documentary sequel 'You've Been Trumped, Too' to be released next week
- 'Big Brother' contestants invade 'Bold and the Beautiful'
- ‘Justice League’ director celebrates Wonder Woman with new photo
- Bill Murray crashes White House press briefing to talk Cubs baseball
- 'Secrets and Lies' sneak peek: Eric and Cornell meet again