It’s Oct. 15, which means it’s National Grouch Day! Naturally, the first thing that comes to mind is the trash-loving Muppet Oscar (who you may or may not know is just one of many members of the grouch species hailing from Grouchland; see the clip below). But let’s think outside the trash can for a moment and name a few other famous grumps who deserve homage on this day. I’ll go first: Sean Penn, Simon Cowell, and Dick Cheney. Okay, your turn.
Posted October 15 2008 — 2:09 PM EDT
- 'Chicago Fire' creator teases how the pilot inspired episode 100
- Grammy nominations 2017: Kelly Clarkson, The Chainsmokers, more react
- 'Stranger Things' soundtracks score Grammy nods
- Katie Holmes on taking the reins for her directorial debut 'All We Had'
- 'Below Deck' season finale sneak peek teases Ben and Kate clashing
- 'Game of Thrones' actor Peter Vaughan dies at 93
- Trevor Noah blames Donald Trump's advisors for enabling his tweeting
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'