IKEA doesn’t just make furniture and meatballs — it also makes an online sitcom that lampoons the fact that it makes furniture and meatballs. With Illeana Douglas, playing herself as a new celebrity IKEA employee, the first episode of Easy to Assemble (of 10) is woeful, but matters improve when Douglas is joined by other self-mocking celebs, such as Justine Bateman and Jeff Goldblum. However, comedian Greg Proops, as Douglas’ smarmy agent, gets the best line, boasting ”I’m the one who put her in Pluto Nash!” B-
Posted October 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor