IKEA doesn’t just make furniture and meatballs — it also makes an online sitcom that lampoons the fact that it makes furniture and meatballs. With Illeana Douglas, playing herself as a new celebrity IKEA employee, the first episode of Easy to Assemble (of 10) is woeful, but matters improve when Douglas is joined by other self-mocking celebs, such as Justine Bateman and Jeff Goldblum. However, comedian Greg Proops, as Douglas’ smarmy agent, gets the best line, boasting ”I’m the one who put her in Pluto Nash!” B-
Posted October 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!