IKEA doesn’t just make furniture and meatballs — it also makes an online sitcom that lampoons the fact that it makes furniture and meatballs. With Illeana Douglas, playing herself as a new celebrity IKEA employee, the first episode of Easy to Assemble (of 10) is woeful, but matters improve when Douglas is joined by other self-mocking celebs, such as Justine Bateman and Jeff Goldblum. However, comedian Greg Proops, as Douglas’ smarmy agent, gets the best line, boasting ”I’m the one who put her in Pluto Nash!” B-
Posted October 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mastermind behind Slaughterhouse 90210 reveals how she turned her blog into a book
- New ‘interview’ introduces Lex Luthor Jr. from 'Batman v Superman'
- Paul McCartney drops surprise remix of Michael Jackson 'Say Say Say'
- 'Big' child actor revisits famous scene in Kickstarter promo
- See a new teaser from Netflix's 'Jessica Jones'
- Taye Diggs on writing 'Mixed Me!' for his son: "He shouldn't have to explain himself to anyone"
- Francis Ford Coppola remembers 'Dracula,' firing his VFX crew, and Keanu Reeves' accent