IKEA doesn’t just make furniture and meatballs — it also makes an online sitcom that lampoons the fact that it makes furniture and meatballs. With Illeana Douglas, playing herself as a new celebrity IKEA employee, the first episode of Easy to Assemble (of 10) is woeful, but matters improve when Douglas is joined by other self-mocking celebs, such as Justine Bateman and Jeff Goldblum. However, comedian Greg Proops, as Douglas’ smarmy agent, gets the best line, boasting ”I’m the one who put her in Pluto Nash!” B-
Posted October 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barack Obama slams Donald Trump at DNC: 'We don’t look to be ruled'
- 'Con Man': Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion want a ‘Spectrum’ movie
- See President Obama's DNC intro video, narrated by Bryan Cranston
- Michael Keaton on 'Beetlejuice' sequel: 'It's possible that ship has sailed'
- 'Another Period' guest blog: Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on latest episode
- 'Barely Famous': Sara, Erin Foster on celebrity stalkers, TV industry
- Lenny Kravitz asks to 'Let Love Rule' for DNC performance
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels