IKEA doesn’t just make furniture and meatballs — it also makes an online sitcom that lampoons the fact that it makes furniture and meatballs. With Illeana Douglas, playing herself as a new celebrity IKEA employee, the first episode of Easy to Assemble (of 10) is woeful, but matters improve when Douglas is joined by other self-mocking celebs, such as Justine Bateman and Jeff Goldblum. However, comedian Greg Proops, as Douglas’ smarmy agent, gets the best line, boasting ”I’m the one who put her in Pluto Nash!” B-
Posted October 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!