What? Sports aren’t entertainment? Our colleagues at SI.com have put together a list that ranks the 32 stadiums (or, stadia) that are currently home to NFL teams. Fans across the country — about a third of them season-ticket holders — completed an online survey in which they rated their local facility in several categories, including affordability, tailgating, and atmosphere: it was from these results that the rankings were made. First place (again, they topped the list in last year’s inaugural poll): Lambeau Field; home to the Green Bay Packers. A good and sensible selection. I happen to be fan of both this team (even during those pre-Favre days of Dan Majkowski and Tony Mandarich) as well the Philadelphia Eagles (an affair that ended with hurt feelings fifteen years ago, and was rekindled over the last five). What? A guy can’t love two NFL teams at the same time? What are your favorite NFL teams? Do you think that the league-average price of $75/ticket is too high? And to keep this somewhat PopWatch-related: what is, um, your favorite football movie?
Posted October 19 2008 — 3:00 PM EDT
- 'Chicago Fire' creator teases how the pilot inspired episode 100
- Grammy nominations 2017: Kelly Clarkson, The Chainsmokers, more react
- 'Stranger Things' soundtracks score Grammy nods
- Katie Holmes on taking the reins for her directorial debut 'All We Had'
- 'Below Deck' season finale sneak peek teases Ben and Kate clashing
- 'Game of Thrones' actor Peter Vaughan dies at 93
- Trevor Noah blames Donald Trump's advisors for enabling his tweeting
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'