“I guess it’s just one of those ex-felon, pro-acid kind of non-smoking homes.” – Tina (Téa Leoni), Flirting With Disaster (Bonus: After the jump, catch a YouTube clip of Siskel & Ebert’s review of the film!)
Posted October 20 2008 — 10:00 AM EDT
- WATCH: Michael J. Fox, Lea Thompson on the DeLorean from 'Back to the Future'
- Madonna, Jay Z nab Songwriters Hall of Fame nominations
- Lady Gaga wrote a 'Joanne' track about Trayvon Martin's death
- Michael J. Fox talks about the timeless nature of 'Back to the Future'
- Joss Whedon wants to direct a 'Star Wars' film
- 'Celebs React' series coming from The Fine Bros.
- Preview John Arcudi's new prison murder mystery comic, 'Dead Inside'