Gears of War 2 (finally) goes on sale November 7. Which is still a long way off for anyone who’s been patiently waiting for a sequel to the much-lauded tactical shooter. To help ease your anxiety, we offer this clip from Epic Games, which features design director Cliff Bleszinski and his colleagues talking about the GoW phenomenon — as well as some never-before-seen in-game footage from GoW2. One other thing: it contains some pretty graphic footage that might not be suitable for younger ones and those with delicate sensibilities. If you’re under 18 years of age — or are put off by the sight of animated violence — do not proceed to the jump page.
Posted October 23 2008 — 4:01 AM EDT
- Sundance announces 2017 Premieres, Spotlight, Midnight, Kids sections
- 'Westworld' showrunners: Anybody could return in season 2
- 'Moana': Watch the gorgeous video for 'We Know the Way'
- Al Gore, Donald Trump, and Ivanka Trump meet to talk climate change
- Tim Roth reveals his grandfather sexually abused him, his father
- 'Biggest Loser' winner on regaining weight: 'I feel ashamed'
- Beyoncé, Taylor Swift dominated Tumblr in 2016
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday