Hey, bud, c’mere! Take a look at the squares in the box at left. Do they look like they’re uniformly spaced? Really? Are you sure? … Okay. Thanks for playing along. I know that you know that these are ordinary squares. You’re no rube — you saw that this was a site with lotsa swell optical illusions and other, you know, visual phenomena. Hey, before you go, be sure to check out some of the Flash-animated effects, like the “Reverse Spoke Illusion” and the “Stepping Feet” — you’ll thank me later, chief.
Posted October 23 2008 — 3:30 PM EDT
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories