Want a Halloween-y scare, but too pressed for time? Click on FEARnet.com’s ”66.6 Second Film Festival” for gory, over-the-top creep-outs like Evil Dead 2, Hostel, and Candyman, each edited down to just over a satanic minute. The narration is annoying, but the mini-flicks are just the thing when you want a little ”Boo!” with your lunch break.
Posted October 24 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Alex Trebek rapped Drake's 'Jumpman' on 'Jeopardy'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star teases Amelia's struggle with getting pregnant
- Alden Ehrenreich on playing young Han Solo: 'It's been so surreal'
- WATCH: Gizmo and the Gremlins are newest additions to 'Lego Dimensions'
- WATCH: New 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' Trailer — Exclusive
- Moby explains why he ‘doesn’t ever want to tour again'
- Pussy Riot slam Trump in brutal new song, 'Make America Great Again'
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers