Founded eight years ago as the Camden Technology Conference (after the small Maine town that is home to several of its forward-thinking organizers), Poptech has turned into an annual gathering of mass-media and technology leaders — a place to witness “powerful ideas and innovative projects that are changing the world.” This year’s conference is underway (it closes today) — but it’s not to late to watch and listen to some of our generation’s brightest minds engage in lively discussions about how to make this planet a smaller and better place.
Posted October 24 2008 — 4:31 PM EDT
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors