Well whaddya know, the Cure is back! The 1970s-’80s-’90s British post-goth/post-punk alt-rockers are streaming their new album, 4:13 Dream, in its entirety on their MySpace page, so you can give it a preview before you shell out your recession-era dollars when it drops tomorrow. The haunting, 6-plus-minute Disintegration-esque opening track “Underneath the Stars” (which has had fans buzzing since Robert Smith and the boys debuted it live earlier this year – watch them perform it at the Hollywood Bowl below) is easily the best Cure album-opener in almost 20 years, and after a quick first listen, it also seems to set the pace for what might be the best Cure album in almost 20 years. If you get a minute today, head over and check it out and let us know what you think.
Posted October 27 2008 — 2:49 PM EDT
- Donald Glover to play young Lando Calrissian in Han Solo movie
- Documentary sequel 'You've Been Trumped, Too' to be released next week
- 'Big Brother' contestants invade 'Bold and the Beautiful'
- ‘Justice League’ director celebrates Wonder Woman with new photo
- Bill Murray crashes White House press briefing to talk Cubs baseball
- 'Secrets and Lies' sneak peek: Eric and Cornell meet again
- ‘Captain Marvel’ will be ‘strongest character we’ve ever had': Marvel