We’re fairly sure that the Jonas Brothers’ sure-to-be-genius movie interpretation of Walter the Farting Dog will lead to a flurry of famous music acts taking popular kids’ books to the big screen. Some of the obvious candidates: Dave Matthews doing Everybody Poops; Britney Spears’ Parts, David Hasselhoff doing All Fall Down; George Michael in Once Upon a Potty. Please join in the fun, dear PopWatchers…
Posted October 28 2008 — 6:32 PM EDT
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!