We’re fairly sure that the Jonas Brothers’ sure-to-be-genius movie interpretation of Walter the Farting Dog will lead to a flurry of famous music acts taking popular kids’ books to the big screen. Some of the obvious candidates: Dave Matthews doing Everybody Poops; Britney Spears’ Parts, David Hasselhoff doing All Fall Down; George Michael in Once Upon a Potty. Please join in the fun, dear PopWatchers…
Posted October 28 2008 — 6:32 PM EDT
- 'Caraoke Showdown' upgraded to 10 episodes
- TBS apologizes to Hillary Clinton for hyena video
- 'Blindspot' pits Jane vs Weller in deleted season 1 scene — exclusive
- Lennie James joins 'Blade Runner' sequel
- Beyoncé thought Denis Leary was Bryan Adams: 'Beyoncé makes the call'
- Grading the week's best (and worst) singles
- Watch the new trailer for 'Office Christmas Party'