We’re fairly sure that the Jonas Brothers’ sure-to-be-genius movie interpretation of Walter the Farting Dog will lead to a flurry of famous music acts taking popular kids’ books to the big screen. Some of the obvious candidates: Dave Matthews doing Everybody Poops; Britney Spears’ Parts, David Hasselhoff doing All Fall Down; George Michael in Once Upon a Potty. Please join in the fun, dear PopWatchers…
Posted October 28 2008 — 6:32 PM EDT
- Meet the Grammys' 2017 Best New Artist nominees
- 'New Girl': Megan Fox returns in exclusive photos of Christmas episode
- Melissa Etheridge premieres soulful video for 'Respect Yourself'
- 'The Bachelor'-inspired wine collection includes 'The Final Rosé'
- 'Chicago Fire' creator teases how the pilot inspired episode 100
- Grammy nominations 2017: Kelly Clarkson, The Chainsmokers, more react
- 'Stranger Things' soundtracks score Grammy nods
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans