“I wish you hadn’t done that, Hildy…divorce me. Makes a fellow lose all faith in himself…Almost gives him a feeling he wasn’t wanted.” —Walter Burns (Cary Grant), His Girl Friday (Watch the entire opening scene after the jump, or just check out the quote in question at the 4:50 mark)
Posted October 28 2008 — 10:00 AM EDT
- What's the word on the return of 'The X-Files'?
- 'Teen Wolf' cast teases new big bad at New York Comic Con
- What we learned from the 'Shadowhunters' panel at Comic-Con
- Vin Diesel shares the tragic reason why he takes stunts so seriously
- Bryan Cranston wants to play a ‘nasty’ Marvel villain
- Rashida Jones would totally duet with Adam Levine on 'The Voice'
- Jennifer Morrison talks 'Once Upon a Time' at New York Comic-Con