So what’s a Republican presidential candidate to do when even supporters are saying your hot-but-inexperienced running mate lacks the substance to win the White House? Why, you call on hot reality-star-turned-conservative-talk-show-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck to introduce her at a Tampa rally, of course! To me, this makes about as much sense as Barack Obama answering the radical-anti-American accusations by taking Michael Moore on the trail, but I guess that’s why Rick Davis is McCain’s campaign manager and I work at EW. Any PopWatchers catch Hasselbeck’s pitch for Palin (check out a clip below)? Does this affect you one way or the other?
Posted October 28 2008 — 12:11 PM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations