Last night, New Kids on the Block played New York’s Madison Square Garden for the first time in 19 years. Before the show, I caught up with the guys – Jordan Knight, Jonathan Knight, Joey McIntyre, Donnie Wahlberg, and Danny Wood – backstage to find out how it feels to be back on the road now that they’ve matured from boys to men. But rather than answering the same old questions about themselves (What’s it like to see your fans all grown up? Do you see more guys at your shows now? How is your tour rider different from back in the day?), it turns out they were more interested in dissing Diddy’s shenanigans on MTV’s Making the Band. The best part? I caught it all on camera for your viewing pleasure. (Shout-outs to Danny and Joey for being my cameramen!) Here’s a highlight clip.
Posted October 28 2008 — 3:26 PM EDT
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans wanted for allegedly attacking ex-fiance