Last night, New Kids on the Block played New York’s Madison Square Garden for the first time in 19 years. Before the show, I caught up with the guys – Jordan Knight, Jonathan Knight, Joey McIntyre, Donnie Wahlberg, and Danny Wood – backstage to find out how it feels to be back on the road now that they’ve matured from boys to men. But rather than answering the same old questions about themselves (What’s it like to see your fans all grown up? Do you see more guys at your shows now? How is your tour rider different from back in the day?), it turns out they were more interested in dissing Diddy’s shenanigans on MTV’s Making the Band. The best part? I caught it all on camera for your viewing pleasure. (Shout-outs to Danny and Joey for being my cameramen!) Here’s a highlight clip.
Posted October 28 2008 — 3:26 PM EDT
- 'Maya and Marty': 5 thumbs up moments from NBC's variety show premiere
- 'SNL': Matthew McConaughey is a bad Lando in 'Star Wars' auditions
- 'Person of Interest’ death is TV’s latest lesbian fatality
- 'Biggest Loser' producers: Illegal drug use claims ‘without merit and false'
- Jay Z hits back at conservative Beyoncé critics in new Pusha T song
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' release date pushed back
- Gina Rodriguez fulfills fan's prom dream with her Golden Globes dress
- See The Voices Behind Your Favorite 'Finding Nemo' Characters
- The Best 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Jobs
- Disney Classics Making New Magic On Screen
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot