Last night, New Kids on the Block played New York’s Madison Square Garden for the first time in 19 years. Before the show, I caught up with the guys – Jordan Knight, Jonathan Knight, Joey McIntyre, Donnie Wahlberg, and Danny Wood – backstage to find out how it feels to be back on the road now that they’ve matured from boys to men. But rather than answering the same old questions about themselves (What’s it like to see your fans all grown up? Do you see more guys at your shows now? How is your tour rider different from back in the day?), it turns out they were more interested in dissing Diddy’s shenanigans on MTV’s Making the Band. The best part? I caught it all on camera for your viewing pleasure. (Shout-outs to Danny and Joey for being my cameramen!) Here’s a highlight clip.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- Zayn Malik thanks One Direction at event
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- ACM Awards' host Luke Bryan on big stage: 'It's fun to have a touch of anxiety'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!