Joker, an original creation — not a collection of Batman comics — is notable for the way the Joker is drawn: modeled on Heath Ledger’s smeary, mouth-scarred look from The Dark Knight. Working with artist Lee Bermejo, the talented Brian Azzarello conjures a bloody Joker, freshly released from Gotham City’s insane asylum, reasserting his primacy as the most amoral, vicious man in comics history. B+
JokerJoker, an original creation — not a collection of Batman comics — is notable for the way the Joker is drawn: modeled on Heath...JokerComic Books/Graphic Novels, FictionBrian Azzarello, Lee BermejoJoker, an original creation — not a collection of Batman comics — is notable for the way the Joker is drawn: modeled on Heath...2008-10-29
Genre: Comic Books/Graphic Novels, Fiction; Author: Brian Azzarello, Lee Bermejo
Posted October 29 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!