Joker, an original creation — not a collection of Batman comics — is notable for the way the Joker is drawn: modeled on Heath Ledger’s smeary, mouth-scarred look from The Dark Knight. Working with artist Lee Bermejo, the talented Brian Azzarello conjures a bloody Joker, freshly released from Gotham City’s insane asylum, reasserting his primacy as the most amoral, vicious man in comics history. B+
JokerJoker, an original creation — not a collection of Batman comics — is notable for the way the Joker is drawn: modeled on Heath...JokerComic Books/Graphic Novels, FictionBrian Azzarello, Lee BermejoJoker, an original creation — not a collection of Batman comics — is notable for the way the Joker is drawn: modeled on Heath...2008-10-29
Genre: Comic Books/Graphic Novels, Fiction; Author: Brian Azzarello, Lee Bermejo
Posted October 29 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- NatGeo announces 'Big Game of Thrones,' admits HBO won't let them keep title
- Bryan Cranston’s 'Sneaky Pete' pilot picked up by Amazon
- Get haunted by trailer for 'The Listing'
- President Bill Clinton to appear on 'StarTalk' season 2 premiere
- Graceland sneak peek: Paige is going undercover with the Sarkissians
- Joffrey comments on violence against women on 'Game of Thrones'
- Zayn Malik signs with RCA, says he 'left' 1D to 'show you who I really am'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!