Okay, my fellow movie lovers: Why haven’t you gone to see Pride & Glory? Because you heard it’s not as good as The Departed? Because it was filmed two years ago and has been sitting on the New Line/Warner Bros. shelf for a little while? Well, all that may be true, but by skipping the film you’re actually missing an excellent crime drama. I was particularly impressed by the performances of Edward Norton and Noah Emmerich, who play brothers in the film. Here’s a bit more of my OscarWatch interview with the pair of Yale grads; see if you catch Norton’s not-so-veiled slam of another Eli, who’s appearing in theaters now in the form of Josh Brolin.
Posted October 30 2008 — 2:03 PM EDT
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!