Okay, my fellow movie lovers: Why haven’t you gone to see Pride & Glory? Because you heard it’s not as good as The Departed? Because it was filmed two years ago and has been sitting on the New Line/Warner Bros. shelf for a little while? Well, all that may be true, but by skipping the film you’re actually missing an excellent crime drama. I was particularly impressed by the performances of Edward Norton and Noah Emmerich, who play brothers in the film. Here’s a bit more of my OscarWatch interview with the pair of Yale grads; see if you catch Norton’s not-so-veiled slam of another Eli, who’s appearing in theaters now in the form of Josh Brolin.
Posted October 30 2008 — 2:03 PM EDT
- Cara Delevingne addresses awkward interview
- 'Gritty' take on Little Women in development at CW
- Mia Farrow criticized for tweeting business address of Cecil the lion's killer
- Diva Layla El retires from WWE
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!