Okay, my fellow movie lovers: Why haven’t you gone to see Pride & Glory? Because you heard it’s not as good as The Departed? Because it was filmed two years ago and has been sitting on the New Line/Warner Bros. shelf for a little while? Well, all that may be true, but by skipping the film you’re actually missing an excellent crime drama. I was particularly impressed by the performances of Edward Norton and Noah Emmerich, who play brothers in the film. Here’s a bit more of my OscarWatch interview with the pair of Yale grads; see if you catch Norton’s not-so-veiled slam of another Eli, who’s appearing in theaters now in the form of Josh Brolin.
Posted October 30 2008 — 2:03 PM EDT
- 'Scream' bosses on tragic first death and what's next
- '12 Monkeys' boss on that heartbreaking double loss
- Uhura, Sulu, Scotty prepare for war in new 'Star Trek Beyond' posters
- T.J. Miller's filibustering cracks Ellen DeGeneres up
- Bono joins Bruce Springsteen in Dublin for 'Because the Night'
- Stan Lee says he didn't go to strip club for 'Deadpool' cameo
- 'Harry Potter' star Matthew Lewis remembers Alan Rickman
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers