Okay, my fellow movie lovers: Why haven’t you gone to see Pride & Glory? Because you heard it’s not as good as The Departed? Because it was filmed two years ago and has been sitting on the New Line/Warner Bros. shelf for a little while? Well, all that may be true, but by skipping the film you’re actually missing an excellent crime drama. I was particularly impressed by the performances of Edward Norton and Noah Emmerich, who play brothers in the film. Here’s a bit more of my OscarWatch interview with the pair of Yale grads; see if you catch Norton’s not-so-veiled slam of another Eli, who’s appearing in theaters now in the form of Josh Brolin.
Posted October 30 2008 — 2:03 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'