Okay, my fellow movie lovers: Why haven’t you gone to see Pride & Glory? Because you heard it’s not as good as The Departed? Because it was filmed two years ago and has been sitting on the New Line/Warner Bros. shelf for a little while? Well, all that may be true, but by skipping the film you’re actually missing an excellent crime drama. I was particularly impressed by the performances of Edward Norton and Noah Emmerich, who play brothers in the film. Here’s a bit more of my OscarWatch interview with the pair of Yale grads; see if you catch Norton’s not-so-veiled slam of another Eli, who’s appearing in theaters now in the form of Josh Brolin.
Posted January 18 2015 — 1:29 AM EST
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- Django Django unveil trippy, magenta-hued video for 'Beginning to Fade'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' spinoff to star Adrianne Palicki, Nick Blood
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty
- Warner Bros. pushes back 'Pan' release to October
- Kanye West: 'I'm an innovator. That's my job'
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!