Okay, my fellow movie lovers: Why haven’t you gone to see Pride & Glory? Because you heard it’s not as good as The Departed? Because it was filmed two years ago and has been sitting on the New Line/Warner Bros. shelf for a little while? Well, all that may be true, but by skipping the film you’re actually missing an excellent crime drama. I was particularly impressed by the performances of Edward Norton and Noah Emmerich, who play brothers in the film. Here’s a bit more of my OscarWatch interview with the pair of Yale grads; see if you catch Norton’s not-so-veiled slam of another Eli, who’s appearing in theaters now in the form of Josh Brolin.
Posted October 30 2008 — 2:03 PM EDT
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss teases new Murder Night and more
- Kanye West reveals final track list for album now named 'The Life of Pablo'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Deadpool' star Ryan Reynolds reveals when he feels his sexiest
- Brenda Strong compares her 'Desperate Housewives' and 'The 100' characters
- See Arcade Fire's David Bowie tribute parade
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds’ daughter had cutest reaction to Super Bowl ad
- Get your first look at 'The Flash'-'Supergirl’ crossover
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday