I don’t believe in ghosts, but this footage — captured on a security camera in a London dungeon — almost makes me want to rethink my position. Look for some movement in the upper-right panel around the 0:43 mark. This is pretty scary stuff — those easily frightened should probably not watch. You’ve been warned. Oh — and Happy Halloween!
Posted October 31 2008 — 1:30 PM EDT
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC