Greetings PopWatchers – it’s time for the Halloweenedition of Enter the Fray. While my own week was dominated by watching theFightin’ Phils win the World Series and trying to plan my Halloween costume(I’m going as the Industrial Revolution. It’s conceptual.), there were plenty ofpop culture treats (and tricks) for you to consume.
7. Christina, Mariah, and Hilary threw down in a battle ofthe video divas.
6. I shared my love of Chuck with the world (or just thisblog, either way).
5. A new Harry Potter trailer premiered, and we couldn’tfigure out who Ron was snogging (Turns out it’s Lavender Brown. Too bad we still have to wait so long for the film!)
4. You mourned the premature loss of CBS’ The Ex List.
3. Aubry D’Arminio mourned the not-really-premature-but-still-sad loss of sexy Scotsman DavidTenant as Dr. Who.
2. David Archuleta wrote a novel in the liner notes for hisnew album.
1. Finally, you had a lot to say about Elisabeth Hasselbeck’sstumping for Sarah Palin (pictured). The election is now only four days away – and in the name of civic duty, PopWatch encourages everyone to go into work late on Tuesday. After voting, that is. Not, like, sleeping in.