“We interrupt this program for a special announcement: A man described as a homicidal maniac has escaped from the hospital for the criminally insane. He is six foot, three inches tall, 210 pounds, dark eyes, bald, and may be wearing a Santa Claus costume.” -–Radio announcement, Tales from the Crypt (1972) (See Joan Collins tidy up after murdering her dead husband in the full clip below, or just skip ahead to the 2:57 mark to hear the quote in question.)
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'Survivor' exclusive sneak peek: Watch the 'Worlds Apart' merge
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!