“We interrupt this program for a special announcement: A man described as a homicidal maniac has escaped from the hospital for the criminally insane. He is six foot, three inches tall, 210 pounds, dark eyes, bald, and may be wearing a Santa Claus costume.” -–Radio announcement, Tales from the Crypt (1972) (See Joan Collins tidy up after murdering her dead husband in the full clip below, or just skip ahead to the 2:57 mark to hear the quote in question.)
Posted October 31 2008 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Ashton Sanders' struggle with bullies helped make 'Moonlight' magic
- Tomi Lahren comments on intense 'Daily Show' interview
- See an exclusive first look at the 'Phantasm' sphere ornament
- Emma Watson unveils the dark side of social media in 'The Circle'
- Kelsea Ballerini reacts to Grammy nom
- See the cover for 'The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo'
- Meet the Grammys' 2017 Best New Artist nominees
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans