Sleeveface.com was born when Carl Morris and John Rostron began posting photos of themselves posing with vintage LPs. Sleeveface the book collects reader submissions (including David Bowie’s Low and Elton John’s Rock of the Westies). Kids Rostron: ”People have been doing it before, but they didn’t have a catchy name. They called it ‘Vinyl Visage’ or something.”
Posted October 31 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!