Sleeveface.com was born when Carl Morris and John Rostron began posting photos of themselves posing with vintage LPs. Sleeveface the book collects reader submissions (including David Bowie’s Low and Elton John’s Rock of the Westies). Kids Rostron: ”People have been doing it before, but they didn’t have a catchy name. They called it ‘Vinyl Visage’ or something.”
Posted October 31 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- You'll lose your head over this exclusive clip from 'Tales of Halloween'
- 'Inside Amy Schumer,' 'Broad City,' and more faves will stream on Hulu
- Tom Hiddleston explains why Loki was cut from 'Age of Ultron'
- Demi Lovato shares two new 'Confident' music video teasers
- Shane Davis and Michelle Delecki preview new gaming comic 'Axcend'
- 'The Flash' star Grant Gustin zooms through EW’s Pop Culture Personality Quiz
- The TV addict's guide to the must-see panels at New York Comic-Con 2015