Sleeveface.com was born when Carl Morris and John Rostron began posting photos of themselves posing with vintage LPs. Sleeveface the book collects reader submissions (including David Bowie’s Low and Elton John’s Rock of the Westies). Kids Rostron: ”People have been doing it before, but they didn’t have a catchy name. They called it ‘Vinyl Visage’ or something.”
Posted October 31 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Idina Menzel to reprise Bette Midler's 'Beaches' role for Lifetime
- Jerry Doyle, 'Babylon 5' star, dies
- Ben Affleck is a math genius with a secret in 'The Accountant' trailer
- WATCH: 'Pretty Little Liars' stars show 'Harry Potter' love
- Joe Biden loves the word 'malarkey'
- HBO renews 'Ballers' for season 3
- Serena Williams answers 73 random questions for Vogue
- 'Alice in Wonderland': Witticisms and Wisdom From the Disney Classic
- 'John Tucker Must Die': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Captivating International Crime Thrillers
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?