On last night’s Colbert Report, Stephen attempted to embody the most unlikely persona of all: A Really Low-Key Guy, namely, Wilco frontman Jeff Tweedy. Watch Colbert’s endocrine system shut down – and Wilco perform a song composed exclusively for the Report – below. (If TiVo = socialism, I wonder what that makes Hulu?)
Posted October 31 2008 — 2:34 PM EDT
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'
- A breakdown of the 13 most absurd moments in the 'Rocky IV' training montages
- Anne Hathaway is pregnant
- New look at 'Batman v Superman' will debut during 'Gotham' fall finale
- Daniel Radcliffe says he was 'not wanking' on set of 'Harry Potter'