On last night’s Colbert Report, Stephen attempted to embody the most unlikely persona of all: A Really Low-Key Guy, namely, Wilco frontman Jeff Tweedy. Watch Colbert’s endocrine system shut down – and Wilco perform a song composed exclusively for the Report – below. (If TiVo = socialism, I wonder what that makes Hulu?)
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Watch the first trailer for 'Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell'
- Brian Williams might have misremembered a few more incidents
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Who will miss Janos on Game of Thrones?
- Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan joins TNA Wrestling
- 'Black-ish' creator writing 'Good Times' movie
- 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force' to end
- First listen of Broadway’s 'On the Twentieth Century' cast album