On last night’s Colbert Report, Stephen attempted to embody the most unlikely persona of all: A Really Low-Key Guy, namely, Wilco frontman Jeff Tweedy. Watch Colbert’s endocrine system shut down – and Wilco perform a song composed exclusively for the Report – below. (If TiVo = socialism, I wonder what that makes Hulu?)
Posted October 31 2008 — 2:34 PM EDT
- NatGeo announces 'Big Game of Thrones,' admits HBO won't let them keep title
- Bryan Cranston’s 'Sneaky Pete' pilot picked up by Amazon
- Get haunted by trailer for 'The Listing'
- President Bill Clinton to appear on 'StarTalk' season 2 premiere
- Graceland sneak peek: Paige is going undercover with the Sarkissians
- Joffrey comments on violence against women on 'Game of Thrones'
- Zayn Malik signs with RCA, says he 'left' 1D to 'show you who I really am'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!