On last night’s Colbert Report, Stephen attempted to embody the most unlikely persona of all: A Really Low-Key Guy, namely, Wilco frontman Jeff Tweedy. Watch Colbert’s endocrine system shut down – and Wilco perform a song composed exclusively for the Report – below. (If TiVo = socialism, I wonder what that makes Hulu?)
Posted October 31 2008 — 2:34 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'