Not quite sure why I like this song so much. And the video is kinda awesome too, mostly because I love its wonderful literalism in the first half minute: we see (at numerous times) a bus bearing the name of the titular street; during the line about “a barber showing photographs,” we’re shown a barber pole; while we hear about the people who “stop and say hello,” we see John stopping and saying hello to Paul. And then..white horses in the countryside. Good stuff.
Posted November 2 2008 — 3:30 PM EST
- Eric Church, Maren Morris, Chris Stapleton lead 2016 CMA noms
- 21 nonfiction books to look forward to this fall
- 'Sherlock' men look stylish in first season 4 photo
- John Krasinski, Stephen Colbert pretend to puke to Shakespeare
- Emeril Lagasse previews 'delicious' new Amazon series, 'Eat the World'
- 'Whose billy goat is this?' guys to sing about other animals
- Seth Meyers: Global warming made Earth 'the Donald Trump of planets'