Not quite sure why I like this song so much. And the video is kinda awesome too, mostly because I love its wonderful literalism in the first half minute: we see (at numerous times) a bus bearing the name of the titular street; during the line about “a barber showing photographs,” we’re shown a barber pole; while we hear about the people who “stop and say hello,” we see John stopping and saying hello to Paul. And then..white horses in the countryside. Good stuff.
Posted November 2 2008 — 3:30 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters