Not quite sure why I like this song so much. And the video is kinda awesome too, mostly because I love its wonderful literalism in the first half minute: we see (at numerous times) a bus bearing the name of the titular street; during the line about “a barber showing photographs,” we’re shown a barber pole; while we hear about the people who “stop and say hello,” we see John stopping and saying hello to Paul. And then..white horses in the countryside. Good stuff.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Watch Ethan Hawke, Jimmy Fallon channel their inner Bob Dylan to sing a few lullabies
- References in Sufjan Stevens' 'Carrie & Lowell,' explained
- Kevin James parodies 'Furious 7' as Paul Blart
- 'A Place To Call Home': 7 reasons to watch Australia's sexiest period soap
- Audi commercial features new 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' 'Ant-Man' footage
- See the cover of James Dashner's 'The Game of Lives'
- Nick Jonas goes to raves, drives psychedelic golf cart in new 'Chains' video
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!