“Five boroughs, 26.2 miles, about 40,000 runners and hundreds of thousands of spectators.” On the New York Times website: a mesmerizing three-and-a-half minute clip that shows the entire course of the New York City Marathon, as seen from a runner’s point of view. And you can track your “progress” on the map to the right. Wow — I’m tired from just watching.
Posted November 2 2008 — 12:00 PM EST
- 'The X-Files': Mulder and Scully meet their doppelgängers in this exclusive clip
- Andrew Dice Clay talks 'Vinyl': 'Record company guys were out of their f---ing minds!'
- 'Dawson's Creek' revival not likely, says Katie Holmes
- 'The Force Awakens' characters to appear in new LEGO 'Star Wars' series
- See Aziz Ansari in a goofy retro sitcom parody of 'Master of None'
- The Week in J.K. Rowling: Still not a prequel, and more
- 'The Flash' trailer teases Zoom's identity