“Five boroughs, 26.2 miles, about 40,000 runners and hundreds of thousands of spectators.” On the New York Times website: a mesmerizing three-and-a-half minute clip that shows the entire course of the New York City Marathon, as seen from a runner’s point of view. And you can track your “progress” on the map to the right. Wow — I’m tired from just watching.
Posted November 2 2008 — 12:00 PM EST
- 'The Blacklist': Check out Liz's new look in exclusive first trailer
- 'Limitless' stages 'Dexter' reunion
- Rob Lowe's comedy casts Christina Applegate as former flame
- How 'Grey's Anatomy' is bringing sexy back for season 12
- Max Joseph shares 10 great songs from 'We Are Your Friends' you can't find on the soundtrack
- Matt Damon talks about Snowden's influence on 'The Bourne Legacy'
- Michael Shannon channels Donald Trump in exclusive '99 Homes' clip
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!