“Five boroughs, 26.2 miles, about 40,000 runners and hundreds of thousands of spectators.” On the New York Times website: a mesmerizing three-and-a-half minute clip that shows the entire course of the New York City Marathon, as seen from a runner’s point of view. And you can track your “progress” on the map to the right. Wow — I’m tired from just watching.
Posted November 2 2008 — 12:00 PM EST
- 9 most scathing reviews of 'Aloha'
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & Selma Blair stage 'Cruel Intentions' kiss during impromptu reunion
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'