“Five boroughs, 26.2 miles, about 40,000 runners and hundreds of thousands of spectators.” On the New York Times website: a mesmerizing three-and-a-half minute clip that shows the entire course of the New York City Marathon, as seen from a runner’s point of view. And you can track your “progress” on the map to the right. Wow — I’m tired from just watching.
Posted November 2 2008 — 12:00 PM EST
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC
- 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' adds a new cast member