“Five boroughs, 26.2 miles, about 40,000 runners and hundreds of thousands of spectators.” On the New York Times website: a mesmerizing three-and-a-half minute clip that shows the entire course of the New York City Marathon, as seen from a runner’s point of view. And you can track your “progress” on the map to the right. Wow — I’m tired from just watching.
Posted November 2 2008 — 12:00 PM EST
- The CW moves up premiere dates for 'Jane the Virgin,' 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend'
- Jemaine Clement voices a 'mind-reading fart' in exclusive 'Rick and Morty' clip
- John Carpenter pays tribute to 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper
- Patrick Stewart on cocaine is hilarious in 'Blunt Talk' trailer
- Wrestling great Roddy Piper dies
- See the exclusive first trailer of 'First Times with Jenn and Jack'
- Lauryn Hill covered Nina Simone's 'Feeling Good'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!