“Five boroughs, 26.2 miles, about 40,000 runners and hundreds of thousands of spectators.” On the New York Times website: a mesmerizing three-and-a-half minute clip that shows the entire course of the New York City Marathon, as seen from a runner’s point of view. And you can track your “progress” on the map to the right. Wow — I’m tired from just watching.
Posted November 2 2008 — 12:00 PM EST
- Bill Cosby seeks dismissal of lawsuit
- William Shatner, Patrick Stewart on Nimoy
- Craig Ferguson to star in ABC’s comedy pilot 'The King of 7B'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder,' 'Chicago Fire,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- The indomitable Big Freedia returns with a new season of 'Queen of Bounce'
- New Bruce Lee biopic announced by his family