Attention Team Jacobers: We haven’t forgotten about you! Sure, we’re interviewing Twilight’s Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), but we know how to play fair. We’re also having a sit down this week with everyone’s favorite wolfboy, Taylor Lautner, and we need all your hair-raising questions. Want to know how Sharkboy and Jacob are similar? Been wondering how the 5’9” Lautner will be able to fill the shoes of the almost-seven-foot behemoth Jacob becomes? Or just curious what the black belt likes to do in his spare time (you know, aside from karate)? Leave your questions in the comments section below (please include your city and state), then come back soon to watch our video Q&A, and see if yours made the cut.
Posted November 3 2008 — 9:43 PM EST
- 'House of Cards' premiere react: Blood on the Tracks
- Skrillex + Diplo release Jack U debut
- 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett on the power of Jamal's coming-out
- 'Focus' aims to lift box office crown from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller 'Wake' halts production due to lack of funding
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on season 1 success, season 2 ideas
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in comic
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!