Attention Team Jacobers: We haven’t forgotten about you! Sure, we’re interviewing Twilight’s Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), but we know how to play fair. We’re also having a sit down this week with everyone’s favorite wolfboy, Taylor Lautner, and we need all your hair-raising questions. Want to know how Sharkboy and Jacob are similar? Been wondering how the 5’9” Lautner will be able to fill the shoes of the almost-seven-foot behemoth Jacob becomes? Or just curious what the black belt likes to do in his spare time (you know, aside from karate)? Leave your questions in the comments section below (please include your city and state), then come back soon to watch our video Q&A, and see if yours made the cut.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'The Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Nick Jonas talks hosting the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards, his new image and that Kanye West cover
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!