That’s right PDubs/Twilighters! Let the ear-shattering squeals commence. We’re having a sit down this week with Edward Cullen himself, and we need your bloody fabulous questions. Ever wondered what the Brit listens to on his iPod? Or whether he’d ever join Team Jacob? Maybe you just need a hair gel recommendation. Whatever your query, we want to hear it! Leave your questions in the comments section below (please include your city and state), then come back next week to watch our video Q&A, and see if yours made the cut.
Posted November 3 2008 — 12:30 PM EST
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Eminem to executive produce 'Southpaw' soundtrack: Hear a sneak peek of his new song
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I'm Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!