That’s right PDubs/Twilighters! Let the ear-shattering squeals commence. We’re having a sit down this week with Edward Cullen himself, and we need your bloody fabulous questions. Ever wondered what the Brit listens to on his iPod? Or whether he’d ever join Team Jacob? Maybe you just need a hair gel recommendation. Whatever your query, we want to hear it! Leave your questions in the comments section below (please include your city and state), then come back next week to watch our video Q&A, and see if yours made the cut.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Linda Lavin to return to Broadway in 'Our Mother's Brief Affair'
- Fox's 'Weird Loners' aren't quite weird or lonely enough
- A few theories on who Caity Lotz will play on the 'Arrow'-'Flash' spinoff
- Beastie Boys' Adam Horovitz gives relationship advice in 'Ask a Grown Man'
- Daytime Emmy Nominations announced: 'General Hospital' and 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' lead in their categories
- Horror director Adam Green on his new web series, 'Scary Sleepover'
- 'Borderlands: The Handsome Collection' offers quality and quantity
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!