With the world seemingly going to hell in a hand basket these days, we could use some eye-poking, gut-punching slapstick to lighten the mood, and off the top of my head, I can’t think of a better forum for that than a Farrelly Brothers-directed Three Stooges movie, currently set for a Nov. 20, 2009, release. Of course, it’s the casting that will determine whether this turns out to be a side-splitting tribute or disgraceful tarnishing of the Stooge legacy. I’m thinking Adam Sandler or Patton Oswalt as Moe, Will Arnett or Ryan Gosling as Larry (yes, Gosling), and David Koechner or Seth Rogen as Curly. Okay, PopWatchers, give us your dream Stooge cast.
Posted November 4 2008 — 5:49 PM EST
- 'New Girl': Nick gets sassy with Schmidt's dad in exclusive clip
- Larry Wilmore responds to Piers Morgan's use of the n-word
- 'Star Wars: Bloodline' sheds new light on Princess Leia's darkest secrets
- 'Hamilton' makes Tonys history with record 16 nominations
- Lupita Nyong'o pens essay on why she chose 'Eclipsed' over Hollywood
- Why John Stamos is the perfect Mother's Day gift
- National Geographic enters the true crime ring with 'Missing Dial'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art