With the world seemingly going to hell in a hand basket these days, we could use some eye-poking, gut-punching slapstick to lighten the mood, and off the top of my head, I can’t think of a better forum for that than a Farrelly Brothers-directed Three Stooges movie, currently set for a Nov. 20, 2009, release. Of course, it’s the casting that will determine whether this turns out to be a side-splitting tribute or disgraceful tarnishing of the Stooge legacy. I’m thinking Adam Sandler or Patton Oswalt as Moe, Will Arnett or Ryan Gosling as Larry (yes, Gosling), and David Koechner or Seth Rogen as Curly. Okay, PopWatchers, give us your dream Stooge cast.
Posted November 4 2008 — 5:49 PM EST
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!