With the world seemingly going to hell in a hand basket these days, we could use some eye-poking, gut-punching slapstick to lighten the mood, and off the top of my head, I can’t think of a better forum for that than a Farrelly Brothers-directed Three Stooges movie, currently set for a Nov. 20, 2009, release. Of course, it’s the casting that will determine whether this turns out to be a side-splitting tribute or disgraceful tarnishing of the Stooge legacy. I’m thinking Adam Sandler or Patton Oswalt as Moe, Will Arnett or Ryan Gosling as Larry (yes, Gosling), and David Koechner or Seth Rogen as Curly. Okay, PopWatchers, give us your dream Stooge cast.
Posted November 4 2008 — 5:49 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters