With the world seemingly going to hell in a hand basket these days, we could use some eye-poking, gut-punching slapstick to lighten the mood, and off the top of my head, I can’t think of a better forum for that than a Farrelly Brothers-directed Three Stooges movie, currently set for a Nov. 20, 2009, release. Of course, it’s the casting that will determine whether this turns out to be a side-splitting tribute or disgraceful tarnishing of the Stooge legacy. I’m thinking Adam Sandler or Patton Oswalt as Moe, Will Arnett or Ryan Gosling as Larry (yes, Gosling), and David Koechner or Seth Rogen as Curly. Okay, PopWatchers, give us your dream Stooge cast.
Posted November 4 2008 — 5:49 PM EST
- 'Bye, Felicia': Cookie lashes out at Anika in Empire exclusive clip
- Stream Clare Maguire's new EP 'Don't Mess Me Around'
- 'Walking Dead': Greg Nicotero on cut scenes to 'Remember'
- 'Last Man on Earth' ratings are not the end of the world
- 'Blacklist' return for Ryan Eggold as Tom Keen: First Look
- Electropop artist EZA's 'Headlights' video is a synesthetic breakup jam -- exclusive
- Farewell, Bro: How Matt Fractions 'Hawkeye' changed Marvel Comics