Some time this evening, we’ll know if it’s John McCain or Barack Obama who will be the 44th President of the United States. A video on the New York Times website offers a look back at the long two-year campaign. It seems such a long time ago when these two candidates — joined by Hillary Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Chris Dodd, Ron Paul, John Edwards, Fred Thompson, Mike Huckabee, Tom Tancredo, Tommy Thompson, Bill Richardson, and Dennis Kucinich — announced their intentions to pursue the toughest job in the world.
Posted November 4 2008 — 2:00 PM EST
- Venice Film Festival cancels opening gala in wake of Italy earthquake
- 'Finding Prince Charming': Meet the guys competing for love
- 'Dr. Drew On Call' canceled by HLN
- A&E to air JonBenét Ramsey documentary on Labor Day
- Box office preview: 'Don't Breathe' stalks top spot
- Rory Culkin's life becomes a nightmare in trailer for 'Jack Goes Home'
- Denzel Washington circling lead role in Dan Gilroy's 'Inner City'