Some time this evening, we’ll know if it’s John McCain or Barack Obama who will be the 44th President of the United States. A video on the New York Times website offers a look back at the long two-year campaign. It seems such a long time ago when these two candidates — joined by Hillary Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Chris Dodd, Ron Paul, John Edwards, Fred Thompson, Mike Huckabee, Tom Tancredo, Tommy Thompson, Bill Richardson, and Dennis Kucinich — announced their intentions to pursue the toughest job in the world.
Posted November 4 2008 — 2:00 PM EST
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum