Some time this evening, we’ll know if it’s John McCain or Barack Obama who will be the 44th President of the United States. A video on the New York Times website offers a look back at the long two-year campaign. It seems such a long time ago when these two candidates — joined by Hillary Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Chris Dodd, Ron Paul, John Edwards, Fred Thompson, Mike Huckabee, Tom Tancredo, Tommy Thompson, Bill Richardson, and Dennis Kucinich — announced their intentions to pursue the toughest job in the world.
Posted November 4 2008 — 2:00 PM EST
- 'Hamilton' creator wrote new cantina music for 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
- Spotify reveals most streamed artist of the year
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video