Some time this evening, we’ll know if it’s John McCain or Barack Obama who will be the 44th President of the United States. A video on the New York Times website offers a look back at the long two-year campaign. It seems such a long time ago when these two candidates — joined by Hillary Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Chris Dodd, Ron Paul, John Edwards, Fred Thompson, Mike Huckabee, Tom Tancredo, Tommy Thompson, Bill Richardson, and Dennis Kucinich — announced their intentions to pursue the toughest job in the world.
Posted November 4 2008 — 2:00 PM EST
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer speaks out!
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer revealed! What's next?
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!