Some time this evening, we’ll know if it’s John McCain or Barack Obama who will be the 44th President of the United States. A video on the New York Times website offers a look back at the long two-year campaign. It seems such a long time ago when these two candidates — joined by Hillary Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Chris Dodd, Ron Paul, John Edwards, Fred Thompson, Mike Huckabee, Tom Tancredo, Tommy Thompson, Bill Richardson, and Dennis Kucinich — announced their intentions to pursue the toughest job in the world.
Posted November 4 2008 — 2:00 PM EST
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary
- Lifetime greenlights flick about Charles Manson gals
- 'Graceland' first look: Watch Johnny help Sid escape
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!