I know. The election is over, there’s hope in the air, and it’s time for conciliation and unification. So is it wrong that I got more than a little personal glee out of watching Elisabeth Hasselbeck, a (frequently irritatingly) vocal McCain supporter, fall in line behind president-elect Barack Obama? I do applaud her poignant story about what she told her daughter this morning, but I’m mostly glad that The View, which I usually enjoy (make fun all you want), won’t make my blood pressure skyrocket anymore…at least for now. And if you’re still feeling emotional about the events of the last 24 hours, Sherri Shepherd’s bit at the end of the clip might make you choke up a little, like my man Michael Slezak did.
Posted November 5 2008 — 7:56 PM EST
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' becomes third-biggest debut of 2016
- Stone Temple Pilots remember Scott Weiland one year after his death
- What to Watch: Chance the Rapper and James Taylor help light a tree
- Celebs react to Dakota Access Pipeline victory
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- 'Westworld' finale: 10 unanswered questions
- 'Westworld': Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big