In the spirit of compromise and accommodation that we hope leaders of both political parties will exercise in the coming days, we share MeetWays, a cool and handy site that will locate a halfway point between two places. Suppose, like me, you live in a friendly (but way overpriced) neighborhood in Brooklyn. And you want to meet up with a friend who lives, say, across the street from the Museum of Natural History. After entering the ZIP codes of both address, the site will find locations midway between you two — and display those points on a Google Map. It can even show nearby establishments (like a coffee shop or bar) and points of interest. Meeting othershalfway: it’s good for friendships, it’s good for America.
Posted November 5 2008 — 3:30 PM EST
- Justin Bieber confirms he's single: 'I'm not really looking either'
- 'The Walking Dead' star Steven Yeun marries Joana Pak
- Donald Trump makes cinema great again on hilarious Instagram account
- 'Transformers' teases new trailer in behind-the-scenes clip
- Vanessa Bayer shares backstage photos of Jennifer Aniston on 'SNL'
- Box office: 'Moana' tops for second week, Disney sets industry record
- Marvel's 'Luke Cage' renewed for season 2
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big