J.M. Barrie’s rascally fairy is given a voice and a CG makeover in Tinker Bell, a surprisingly- good-for-made-for-DVD movie, the first of four in a series. Deep in the Neverland burb of Pixie Hollow, Tink learns that while her gifts are not as glam as, say, giving fireflies their light, everyone has a purpose. B+
Tinker Bell J.M. Barrie's rascally fairy is given a voice and a CG makeover in Tinker Bell, a surprisingly- good-for-made-for-DVD movie, the first...Tinker BellJeffrey M. HowardPT78MG J.M. Barrie's rascally fairy is given a voice and a CG makeover in Tinker Bell, a surprisingly- good-for-made-for-DVD movie, the first...2008-11-05Kristin ChenowethLucy LiuRaven-Symone
Starring: Mae Whitman; Starring: Kristin Chenoweth, Lucy Liu, Raven-Symone; Director: Bradley Raymond; Author: Jeffrey M. Howard; Runtime (in minutes): 78; MPAA Rating: G
Posted November 5 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Steven Spielberg’s DreamWorks could leave Disney next year
- 'Jack Reacher 2' starring Tom Cruise gets a release date
- Stan Lee says 'Fantastic Four' flopped because he didn’t have a cameo
- Dean Jones, The Love Bug and That Darn Cat actor, dies at 84
- 'Wildest Dreams' director responds to allegations of colonialism in Taylor Swift video
- How the new Oscar producers plan to change the show (and make it shorter)
- 'Batmetal Returns' to cover Dethklok, and destroy some of your favorite cartoon characters
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!