Amy Winehouse, you may recall, was supposed to record the theme song to the upcoming Bond film Quantum of Solace. Sadly, we may never get a chance to hear what that might’ve sounded like. But Johnny Cash singing his countrified interpretation of Thunderball? Pet Shop Boys’ take on The Living Daylights? Alice Cooper (pictured) offering his version of The Man with the Golden Gun? Yes..yes..and yes. An enterprising reporter for the website of London’s Guardian has assembled a list of Bond-theme tracks that were rejected by the film studio — and even provides links to performances that can be found on YouTube. Some tracks are good, some less so; all are guaranteed to yield more than a quantum of silly enjoyment.
Posted November 6 2008 — 3:30 PM EST
- Elton John confirms there is 'no truth' to retirement rumors
- Powerful new ad spotlights gun violence warning signs people miss
- Mark Wahlberg feels 'celebrities did, do, and shouldn't' talk about politics
- Jennifer Lawrence blames her butt for almost killing 'Hunger Games’ crew
- Kanye West: 'Things are going better,' says Ryan Seacrest
- Patton Oswalt opens up about being a single father after wife's death
- Matthew Broderick debuts his very own Donald Trump impression
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big