As if we haven’t bombarded you with enough Robert Pattinson (as if there’s such a thing as too much Rob!), get ready for your daily fix, Twilighters. Here’s Part 2 of our interview, where the man behind Edward Cullen talks about how he prepared for the role. There’s only one downside — you have to wait until Monday for the next installment. Until then, PopWatchers!
Posted November 7 2008 — 7:52 PM EST
- Donald Glover to play young Lando Calrissian in Han Solo movie
- Documentary sequel 'You've Been Trumped, Too' to be released next week
- 'Big Brother' contestants invade 'Bold and the Beautiful'
- ‘Justice League’ director celebrates Wonder Woman with new photo
- Bill Murray crashes White House press briefing to talk Cubs baseball
- 'Secrets and Lies' sneak peek: Eric and Cornell meet again
- ‘Captain Marvel’ will be ‘strongest character we’ve ever had': Marvel