A useful(?) list of what some editors claim are the 100 Most Often Misspelled Words in English. I’ll admit, I have problems with double consonants: it was not so long ago that I could finally spell with any degree of confidence, the word tomorrow. And rhythm also used to kick my butt (while keeping perfect time). Feel free to share your spelling bugaboos.
Posted November 8 2008 — 2:00 PM EST
- AFI Fest 2016: 'Moana,' 'Miss Sloane,' 'The Comedian' to world premiere
- Shia LaBeouf battles PTSD in new 'Man Down' trailer
- 'Moana' to be first Disney film translated into Tahitian language
- Fall TV's best and worst ratings performers so far
- Rob Gronkowski goes undercover for Lyft to talk astrophysics, Tom Brady
- 'Good Girls Revolt' looks at sexism in the '60s publishing world
- Justin Timberlake's illegal voting booth selfie is 'under review'
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop