Refreshing our photo gallery of the Best and Worst Bond Babes can’t help but bring out the Maxim in us, so we feel no qualms about linking to Maxim’s extensive photo spread on Olga Kurylenko, soon to become world-famous as 007’s love interest Camille in Nov. 14’s Quantum of Solace. Or is she? Looking back at Bond babes past, it’s clear that, while some become iconic in their own right (Ursula Andress) and others go on to have long and distinguished careers (Jane Seymour), most tend to fall off the radar. Check out Ms. Kurylenko and let us know whether you think she’ll be the next Famke Janssen or just the next Izabella Scorupco.
Posted November 10 2008 — 10:46 PM EST
- Patton Oswalt on his wife's death: 'Grief is an attack on life'
- The Shins share music video for new song, 'Dead Alive'
- Emily Barr previews new YA novel, 'The One Memory of Flora Banks'
- Niall Horan plays Would You Rather? on 'Ellen'
- WATCH: A bachelor party turns bloody in horror film 'SiREN' — exclusive
- 'Muppet Babies' series revival a go at Disney Junior
- Warren Beatty plays Howard Hughes in final 'Rules Don't Apply' trailer
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like