Is this really Whitney Houston’s new album cover? That’s what all of the golden-throated diva’s fans have been wondering ever since this image recently appeared online, sparking an Internet rumor that it’s the cover art for her next CD. Don’t believe the hype, people! A rep for Houston’s label, Arista Records, confirmed to me that the rumor is 100 percent false. I’m also told that the phony album cover was created by a fan. Here’s the official statement from Arista: “The allegedly ‘new’ Whitney Houston album cover circulating throughout the Internet is not a legitimate album cover for Ms. Houston’s forthcoming Arista disc. Ms. Houston is still recording and we look forward to unveiling new music along with the official album cover in due time.” Phew! That’s a relief. For a second, I was afraid she was trying to go all Sasha Fierce on us! Keep it classy, Whitney. You don’t need to show off T&A when your greatest asset is T-A-L-E-N-T.
Posted November 12 2008 — 8:27 PM EST
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big