Look, I understand the concept of corporate synergy that’s prompting ABC to pop an image of Bolt (the titular character of an upcoming film produced by its sister company Disney)onto the end of its ABC Studios-produced series. And frankly, the little animated canine could be a lot more obtrusive – the way the networks are pushing product these days, it wouldn’t have surprised me if Bolt had been a central figure in the nightclub fire rescue on last night’s Desperate Housewives. All that aside, though, the suddenly ubiquitous scamp is working my last nerve.I know it’s wrong, but every time Bolt appears on my TV screen, there’s a part of me rooting for Cruella De Vil to sweep in and turn him into a fluffy coat collar.I can’t be alone on this one, can I? Take the poll below and let me know.
Posted November 17 2008 — 3:22 PM EST
- Vanessa Bayer shares backstage photos of Jennifer Aniston on 'SNL'
- Box office: 'Moana' tops for second week, Disney sets industry record
- Marvel's 'Luke Cage' renewed for season 2
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- Ezra Koenig gives John Lennon's 'Imagine' a 'Seinfeld'-themed makeover
- Morrissey cancels remaining tour dates
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big