Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz have named their new son Bronx Mowgli Wentz. Doesn’t the phrase “Bronx Mowgli” sound like some rare affliction whose original carrier is probably that greasy bear Aaron Rose on Gossip Girl? The original Mowgli from The Jungle Book clearly does not approve. Though I do see the resemblance. We can’t wait for mom and dad’s next child, Staten Island Aladdin.
- 'Orphan Black' creators on that 'twisted' clone threeway
- Monty Python's riotous NYC reunion: 12 craziest moments
- Bruce Jenner interview draws 16.9M viewers
- 'Star Wars': Daisy Ridley reveals Rey secrets
- Bruce Jenner E! series to debut in July
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner