Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz have named their new son Bronx Mowgli Wentz. Doesn’t the phrase “Bronx Mowgli” sound like some rare affliction whose original carrier is probably that greasy bear Aaron Rose on Gossip Girl? The original Mowgli from The Jungle Book clearly does not approve. Though I do see the resemblance. We can’t wait for mom and dad’s next child, Staten Island Aladdin.
- London bus explosion for movie stunt alarms residents
- Vanessa Hudgens shares heartfelt message about her late father
- Jennifer Jason Leigh was horrified over smashed 'Hateful Eight' guitar
- Dan Hicks, Hot Licks frontman, dies at 74
- Hear Missy Elliott's new song, ‘Pep Rally’
- Liza Weil confirms she’s returning for 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Johnny Depp says he ‘tortured’ Leonardo DiCaprio on 'Gilbert Grape' set