Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz have named their new son Bronx Mowgli Wentz. Doesn’t the phrase “Bronx Mowgli” sound like some rare affliction whose original carrier is probably that greasy bear Aaron Rose on Gossip Girl? The original Mowgli from The Jungle Book clearly does not approve. Though I do see the resemblance. We can’t wait for mom and dad’s next child, Staten Island Aladdin.
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Q's about Jace, Audrey, and a twist
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay won't direct Marvel film
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out