EW’s special DVD issue spotlighting the 50 Sexiest Movies Ever is on stands today. (I’m kind of loving the image of Patrick Wilson and Kate Winslet engaged in hot post-pool sex on the cover; the muddy rainwater on his upper thigh really drives the “dirty” point home.) You can count down titles 50 through 26 online today, then look for the top 25 on Monday (or pick up the issue on newsstands and see ‘em all now). So tell us, printmongers: Are you all worked up over a movie we left off our list? Blissfully happy about the ones we included? In heat for no apparent reason? Share your thoughts now!
Posted November 21 2008 — 9:40 PM EST
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit
- 'McFarland, USA' and the neutering of sports movies
- Leonard Nimoy: 9 'I Am Not Spock' TV roles
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?