EW’s special DVD issue spotlighting the 50 Sexiest Movies Ever is on stands today. (I’m kind of loving the image of Patrick Wilson and Kate Winslet engaged in hot post-pool sex on the cover; the muddy rainwater on his upper thigh really drives the “dirty” point home.) You can count down titles 50 through 26 online today, then look for the top 25 on Monday (or pick up the issue on newsstands and see ‘em all now). So tell us, printmongers: Are you all worked up over a movie we left off our list? Blissfully happy about the ones we included? In heat for no apparent reason? Share your thoughts now!
Posted November 21 2008 — 9:40 PM EST
- Erykah Badu calls out Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Awards
- Joey Feek gives update on wife Rory's cancer diagnosis
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'