In the most recent episode of G4’s Human Wrecking Balls, Paul Pumphrey suggested to bro Craig that they ”jump up and do a power cheek onto the vanity.” That’s right, ”a power cheek onto the vanity.” This was followed by the brothers destroying a sink with, yes, their asses. We’re equal parts impressed and distressed.
Posted November 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Steven Yeun on why Glenn has yet to kill another human on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?