In the most recent episode of G4’s Human Wrecking Balls, Paul Pumphrey suggested to bro Craig that they ”jump up and do a power cheek onto the vanity.” That’s right, ”a power cheek onto the vanity.” This was followed by the brothers destroying a sink with, yes, their asses. We’re equal parts impressed and distressed.
Posted November 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2': Arrest warrant