In the most recent episode of G4’s Human Wrecking Balls, Paul Pumphrey suggested to bro Craig that they ”jump up and do a power cheek onto the vanity.” That’s right, ”a power cheek onto the vanity.” This was followed by the brothers destroying a sink with, yes, their asses. We’re equal parts impressed and distressed.
Posted November 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Criminal Minds': Thomas Gibson returns for premiere
- 'Birth of a Nation' director Nate Parker to appear on '60 Minutes'
- Bon Iver played a surprise concert at Berlin hotel
- 'Empire': Listen to 'Infamous' by Mariah Carey, Jussie Smollett & cast
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' has found another villain
- Brad Pitt takes voluntary drug test for DCFS investigation
- 'Blindspot': Can Jane trust Roman?