Am I the only one whose bizarre mind immediately jumps to the 1994 daddy/daughter “comedy” My Father the Hero whenever she hears Katherine Heigl’s name? The Gerard Depardieu-on-Bahamian-vacation vehicle is one of those horrible movies I can’t help watching whenever it’s on basic cable, which is always. I recall being utterly horrified by her white one-piece thong bathing suit in the film, as I apparently took My Father the Hero so seriously that I thought this was the type of swimwear I should be sporting at 14 as well. By no means was I mentally, emotionally, and most of all physically ready to do this. Little did I know, all that worry was unnecessary…to this day, I’ve never seen anyone wear this s*** in public. Anyway. Happy birthday!
Posted November 24 2008 — 5:15 PM EST
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary
- Lifetime greenlights flick about Charles Manson gals
- 'Graceland' first look: Watch Johnny help Sid escape
- Flo Rida, Emmitt Smith nix Miss USA
- Michael Fassbender as Steve Jobs: 'Like Hamlet, times two,' says co-star Kate Winslet
- Happy Canada Day: 20 Canadian actors we love
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!