“Looks like she might be a Mennonite.” –The man cast as “Web designer” on a recent rerun of Canadian makeover series Style by Jury. (The show, my new all-out obsession, airs weekdays at noon on NBC in NYC.) Seriously, look it up and just watch the “jury” segments at the beginning of each episode. This show is going to be on my Must List forever.
Posted November 24 2008 — 11:00 AM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist