“Looks like she might be a Mennonite.” –The man cast as “Web designer” on a recent rerun of Canadian makeover series Style by Jury. (The show, my new all-out obsession, airs weekdays at noon on NBC in NYC.) Seriously, look it up and just watch the “jury” segments at the beginning of each episode. This show is going to be on my Must List forever.
Posted November 24 2008 — 11:00 AM EST
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday