At least he is in this clip, which is the work of Finnish prankster/artist Santeri Ojala, who (rather skillfully) overdubs recordings of beyond-atrocious “shredding” on top of the decidedly more competent playing of some genius axemen. And check out Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Jake E. Lee commiting crimes against humanity — as the Prince of Darkness claps lamely off beat. Who doesn’t love a bit of guitar-god humor?
Posted November 25 2008 — 4:40 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles