An hour of spotty comedy is capped off by 30 minutes of melodrama in Hancock, a superhero pic about a surly vigilante (Smith). The two-disc set’s EXTRAS are mostly nap-inducing, but an unrated cut of the film offers a punishingly awkward demonstration of the problem with being super between the sheets. C
Genre: Action/Adventure, Drama; Starring: Will Smith, Charlize Theron, Jason Bateman; Director: Peter Berg; Author: Vince Gilligan; Release Date Wide: 07/02/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 92; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Sony BMG
Posted November 26 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!