An hour of spotty comedy is capped off by 30 minutes of melodrama in Hancock, a superhero pic about a surly vigilante (Smith). The two-disc set’s EXTRAS are mostly nap-inducing, but an unrated cut of the film offers a punishingly awkward demonstration of the problem with being super between the sheets. C
Genre: Action/Adventure, Drama; Starring: Will Smith, Charlize Theron, Jason Bateman; Director: Peter Berg; Author: Vince Gilligan; Release Date Wide: 07/02/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 92; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Sony BMG
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinksi join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Listen to EW's Sirius XM spotlight on the women of comedy, featuring Kristen Schaal
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!