An hour of spotty comedy is capped off by 30 minutes of melodrama in Hancock, a superhero pic about a surly vigilante (Smith). The two-disc set’s EXTRAS are mostly nap-inducing, but an unrated cut of the film offers a punishingly awkward demonstration of the problem with being super between the sheets. C
Genre: Action/Adventure, Drama; Starring: Will Smith, Charlize Theron, Jason Bateman; Director: Peter Berg; Author: Vince Gilligan; Release Date Wide: 07/02/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 92; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Sony BMG
Posted November 26 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!