An hour of spotty comedy is capped off by 30 minutes of melodrama in Hancock, a superhero pic about a surly vigilante (Smith). The two-disc set’s EXTRAS are mostly nap-inducing, but an unrated cut of the film offers a punishingly awkward demonstration of the problem with being super between the sheets. C
Genre: Action/Adventure, Drama; Starring: Will Smith, Charlize Theron, Jason Bateman; Director: Peter Berg; Author: Vince Gilligan; Release Date Wide: 07/02/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 92; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Sony BMG
Posted November 26 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- 'DWTS' is bringing back Maksim Chmerkovskiy: source
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt blazes through aptitude test in 'Snowden' clip
- Jon Favreau to direct Seth MacFarlane's space-set comedic drama 'Orville'
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj are reuniting for another VMAs performance
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...