For Mariah Carey, having
husband Nick Cannon direct the video for her latest single, “I Stay in Love,”
made the shoot her easiest ever. “I was actually under budget and on
time, which are two rarities for me,” Carey told EW.com backstage at the American Music Awards last Sunday.
“We saw it through from conception to completion, but something about
the way Nick organized the video just worked much better.”
Posted November 27 2008 — 7:00 PM EST
- Duggar parents book Fox News interview
- Chris Farley documentary will debut this summer
- Lena Dunham: Hillary Clinton support has nothing to do with gender
- 'Tron 3' not moving forward: Disney
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2