For Mariah Carey, having
husband Nick Cannon direct the video for her latest single, “I Stay in Love,”
made the shoot her easiest ever. “I was actually under budget and on
time, which are two rarities for me,” Carey told EW.com backstage at the American Music Awards last Sunday.
“We saw it through from conception to completion, but something about
the way Nick organized the video just worked much better.”
Posted November 27 2008 — 7:00 PM EST
- Deadpool makes a cameo in new 'Fantastic Four' trailer
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing