For Mariah Carey, having
husband Nick Cannon direct the video for her latest single, “I Stay in Love,”
made the shoot her easiest ever. “I was actually under budget and on
time, which are two rarities for me,” Carey told EW.com backstage at the American Music Awards last Sunday.
“We saw it through from conception to completion, but something about
the way Nick organized the video just worked much better.”
Posted November 27 2008 — 7:00 PM EST
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?