Meet Chester French. The brainchild of Harvard grads Maxwell Drummey and D.A. Wallach, the preppy pop duo is signed to Pharrell Williams’ Star Trak label, also home to Robin Thicke and Kenna. If their name sounds familiar, that’s probably because you heard their song “She Loves Everybody” featured in an episode of HBO’s Entourage last year. They also made a splash in the tabloids when Drummey married British socialite Peaches Geldof in Las Vegas back in August. The guys are currently on tour promoting the upcoming release of their debut CD, Love the Future (out Feb. 23). Here’s a video diary they sent me from the road. You can see them in action on stage and behind the scenes during a tour stop in Detroit, where Wallach experiences a frightful encounter with bedbugs at their hotel. Funny stuff. And creepy.
Posted November 28 2008 — 8:11 PM EST
- How Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, and other stars are celebrating July 4
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Q's about Jace, Audrey, and a twist
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!