· Oh, the rapture! Pink and Sarah McLachlan duet on ”Angel”
· Survivor’s Sugar is nothing like her name — and we love her for it
· Sure, we knew he could sing, but when did David Cook become a sex symbol?
· 30 Rock. Adore ya, but we kind of need a break from the guest stars
· Okay, now we know the economy’s really in the crapper: Recession hits Oprah’s ”Favorite Things” episode
· The people who decided that the Supreme Court has nothing better to do than hear about Janet Jackson’s errant Super Bowl breast
· Kim ”I’m 29” of Real Housewives of Atlanta. Sweetie, did you forget to add a zero to that number?
NOT EVEN CLOSE
· Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz name their baby Bronx. Due next month: Staten Island Affleck.
· Gossip Girl’s Little J = a lemur with a Joan Jett obsession.
· Rosie and Barbara Walters stop with the catfighting. You are not menopause’s answer to Serena and Blair.
· New Kids on the Block at AMAs: Not since Cocoon have we been so disturbed by senior sexuality.