A nice essay in which the author reflects on John Hughes’ 1987 holiday film, which he maintains is “a classic that almost surpasses any of the teen comedies Hughes made.” I might have to agree — one scene alone (see “Clip du Jour” below) kills me every time I watch it.
Posted November 28 2008 — 3:30 PM EST
- Donald Trump's Dwyane Wade tweet slammed
- 'The Dark Knight' video essay explores Heath Ledger's Joker
- Daisy Ridley says next 'Star Wars' title won't be revealed for a while
- Emily Blunt shares Julie Andrews' reaction to her Mary Poppins casting
- Kevin Smith recalls awkward text exchange with daughter
- ‘The Goldbergs’ enlists ‘The Office’ alum for ‘Brady Bunch’ episode
- Britney Spears says Carpool Karaoke was 'fun,' 'awkward'