A nice essay in which the author reflects on John Hughes’ 1987 holiday film, which he maintains is “a classic that almost surpasses any of the teen comedies Hughes made.” I might have to agree — one scene alone (see “Clip du Jour” below) kills me every time I watch it.
Posted November 28 2008 — 3:30 PM EST
- 'SNL' mocks reactions to Beyoncé's 'Formation' with horror movie spoof
- George Clooney describes how 'bananas' it was to do 'Facts of Life'
- What time are the Grammys? And other burning questions answered!
- Kate McKinnon's Hillary Clinton sings 'I Can't Make You Love Me' on 'SNL'
- See Kanye West vs. Kyle Mooney in an 'SNL' rap battle
- Kanye West performs 'Highlights,' 'Ultralight Beam' on 'SNL'
- 'The Silence of the Lambs' still screams after 25 years