A nice essay in which the author reflects on John Hughes’ 1987 holiday film, which he maintains is “a classic that almost surpasses any of the teen comedies Hughes made.” I might have to agree — one scene alone (see “Clip du Jour” below) kills me every time I watch it.
Posted November 28 2008 — 3:30 PM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'