A nice essay in which the author reflects on John Hughes’ 1987 holiday film, which he maintains is “a classic that almost surpasses any of the teen comedies Hughes made.” I might have to agree — one scene alone (see “Clip du Jour” below) kills me every time I watch it.
Posted November 28 2008 — 3:30 PM EST
- Kevin Kline to return to Broadway in Noël Coward's 'Present Laughter'
- 'Blindspot' star Sullivan Stapleton reacts to Weller's big news
- Tony Awards set the date for 2017 ceremony
- 'Stranger Things' star Gaten Matarazzo opens up about genetic disorder
- Marvel's 'Doctor Strange' conjures up 15-minute IMAX sneak peek
- Debra Messing wants a 'naughty' 'Will & Grace' revival
- Hermione's house from the Harry Potter movies is for sale