A nice essay in which the author reflects on John Hughes’ 1987 holiday film, which he maintains is “a classic that almost surpasses any of the teen comedies Hughes made.” I might have to agree — one scene alone (see “Clip du Jour” below) kills me every time I watch it.
Posted November 28 2008 — 3:30 PM EST
- 'Killing Reagan': Tim Matheson and Cynthia Nixon to play Ronald and Nancy
- Anthony Mackie on the importance of black superheroes
- 'Game of Thrones' releases cryptic description for 'The Door' episode
- 'The Good Wife' creators tease 'surprising but inevitable' finale
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Game of Thrones,' 'OUAT,' 'Grey's' and more
- Harry Styles chops off his hair for charity
- 'Elementary' finale sneak peek: Sherlock vs Moriarty's group!