A nice essay in which the author reflects on John Hughes’ 1987 holiday film, which he maintains is “a classic that almost surpasses any of the teen comedies Hughes made.” I might have to agree — one scene alone (see “Clip du Jour” below) kills me every time I watch it.
Posted November 28 2008 — 3:30 PM EST
- 'The Voice' winner Alisan Porter: 'I have retired Curly Sue'
- Jordana Brewster looks back on 'The Fast and the Furious'
- WATCH: Pierce Brosnan is selling a new drug in 'Urge' exclusive clip
- 'Nashville': Relive the 10 biggest guest star performances
- How the 'Roots' producers found their new Kunta Kinte
- WATCH: Sam Claflin was an ‘emotional wreck’ filming 'Me Before You'
- 'Supernatural': Why season 11 is the show's best in six years