Paris Hilton may
not be dating a rocker anymore, but she still has music on her mind. The celebutante caught up with EW.com backstage at last week’s American Music Awards and told us that she has
finished her second album, featuring production by Mike Green
(Paramore, the Matches), and is deciding what to do next, now that she’s
no longer at Warner Bros. Records. “I wrote all the songs,” Hilton
beamed. “It’s very dance, like Kylie Minogue.” As for who might put it out? “I’m figuring it out right now,” she said. “I’m not sure which label I’m doing it with.”
Posted November 30 2008 — 6:00 PM EST
- Leonard Nimoy: A long and prosperous life remembered
- Bill Cosby seeks dismissal of lawsuit
- William Shatner, Patrick Stewart on Nimoy
- Craig Ferguson to star in ABC’s comedy pilot 'The King of 7B'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder,' 'Chicago Fire,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- The indomitable Big Freedia returns with a new season of 'Queen of Bounce'