Paris Hilton may
not be dating a rocker anymore, but she still has music on her mind. The celebutante caught up with EW.com backstage at last week’s American Music Awards and told us that she has
finished her second album, featuring production by Mike Green
(Paramore, the Matches), and is deciding what to do next, now that she’s
no longer at Warner Bros. Records. “I wrote all the songs,” Hilton
beamed. “It’s very dance, like Kylie Minogue.” As for who might put it out? “I’m figuring it out right now,” she said. “I’m not sure which label I’m doing it with.”
Posted November 30 2008 — 6:00 PM EST
- Diana Douglas, mother of Michael Douglas and ex-wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, more celebs spend July 4 on Instagram, Twitter
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!