Enter your phone number onto PhoneMyPhone.com, schedule a time for one of its servers to call you, and wait for your phone to ring. Use it as a wake-up call, as a way to locate a misplaced phone, or even as an excuse to get out of a disastrous date. You can also — oh, excuse me, I need to take this call…Hello?…uh-huh…yeah…really?…okay…I’ll be right there…Hey, I hate to do this to you, but that was my, um, sister calling and it seems one of her cats ran up a tree and I’m, like, the only person who can get it down and…
Posted December 3 2008 — 2:45 PM EST
- Offerman & Mullally are uncomfortably close on 'Life in Pieces'
- Gorillaz release new digital story, 'The Book of Murdoc'
- How Benedict Cumberbatch got in shape for 'Doctor Strange'
- 'Vampire Diaries': Kevin Williamson talks Katherine's season 1 twist
- Why William Castle's 'Strait-Jacket' is the perfect Halloween movie
- 'Rocky Horror' ratings no 'Grease'
- 'Real World' couple celebrates 15 years of marriage