I loved Animaniacs (as well as Pinky and the Brain) and especially loved watching Yakko Warner tear through his lists of U.S. presidents, states and capitols, and nations of the world (below). Of course, some of these lists are dated: we’ve had George Bush sitting in the Oval Office and there are a dozen or so new countries on the globe. It’s too bad we never got to hear Yakko take on the tongue-twisting ‘Stans of central Asia (i.e, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Kazakhstan). Any other Animaniacs or Pinky fans out there?
Posted December 5 2008 — 3:00 PM EST
- Patton Oswalt on his wife's death: 'Grief is an attack on life'
- The Shins share music video for new song, 'Dead Alive'
- Emily Barr previews new YA novel, 'The One Memory of Flora Banks'
- Niall Horan plays Would You Rather? on 'Ellen'
- WATCH: A bachelor party turns bloody in horror film 'SiREN' — exclusive
- 'Muppet Babies' series revival a go at Disney Junior
- Warren Beatty plays Howard Hughes in final 'Rules Don't Apply' trailer
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like